Remote or Onsite we Provide support to our customers. Day to Day requests take care of as they arise through our help desk system. Our knowledge base empowers users to resolve some of the common issues to help them carry on with their day.
We create service plans with your input to ensure you are getting the best possible coverage you require. This way you know each month you know we are there to assist you and your employees with a technical request.
Onsite & Remote Support
Whether you need someone onsite or a remote assistance we can provide your business with technical support no matter what.
You have a need for IT assistance but a full time IT employee not the answer? We can assist. We can become your IT department, outsource your IT services to us and we have the tools to assist and help keep your business connected.
A managed network helps bring peace of mind to your business. We can monitor traffic in and around your network make the necessary changes to improve your network and also be proactive to any issues that may arise.
Through our partnership with Datto, we can provide a full range of networking devices that managed through the cloud. There is no additional hardware necessary to create a connection to the devices in order to manage them. Wireless access points, Switches, Surge Protectors and even Routers.
Our Routers have an LTE failover so option, so in the event your primary connection goes down you won't have a disruption in business, you will change over until your primary connection is back up and running.
Networking Edge Routers
Ever Expanding Feature Set
- Datto partners drive our roadmap. That’s why we continue to expand and add new features and capabilities directly influenced by MSP feedback.
4G LTE Failover and Failback
- Businesses stay connected with Internet that is always up and running with fully integrated 4G LTE failover.
Full PoE on Every Port
- Power on every port gives you the flexibility to deliver switching performance.
PoE Budgets for Everyone
- Huge PoE budgets are great for some clients. But now, there is a PoE budget for everyone, starting at 55W all the way up to 740W.
VoIP Phone Support
- Deliver the PoE needed by the IP phones. Voice VLAN and QoS are fully supported, too.
*E310-Series Networking Switches coming soon
Wireless Access Points
Automatic Self-Healing Mesh
- Plug in your access points and they connect to the cloud and connect to each other...wirelessly. The mesh connection automatically forms, creating an encrypted mesh network
- Access Points scan all channels once a day to determine the channel with the least amount of interference
Power Usage Monitoring
- The power consumption graph shows the wattage each connected device is drawing over a period of time.
- This gives you and your client more control and the ability to monitor usage over time. It also serves as an effective troubleshooting tool, enabling you to see, over a period of time, when devices are powered on, powered off, or sleeping.
- Not every device plugged in to Managed Power has an IP address. And some devices just need to be more carefully managed. So, we provide a manual one-click reboot option for each power port.
- Simply click the Power Cycle button for the power port in question and it reboots. OK, we ask you to confirm your choice since we don’t want you to do something by accident.
Remote Management and Monitoring
We can keep an eye on your network and proactively resolve issues or concerns before they become a problem.
We can keep an eye on the PC and devices in your network and set rules on installing updates and apps to ensure they are done promptly and in an organized manner. We can assist in making sure you compliant with software licenses for software you use within the company.
For Windows and Mac devices we also offer an Antivirus solution to partner with our RMM utility to bring an extra layer of protection to your devices.
Get complete visibility of every device and pinpoint areas for action
Built-In Patch Management
Automatically maintain every device with flexible, native OS and application patch update policies
Implement system-wide monitoring with intelligent alerting, auto-response, and auto-resolution
Remote Control & Takeover
Provide instant support with one-click access to any of your managed devices